Thursday, July 2, 2015

Bible Journaling #1

Hello my Dear Friends and family.   I have finally decided to share my Bible Journaling I have been just getting into and am wondering if you would like to share the experience with me?

I will be posting what my devotions develop mostly every day.  If you would like to share your journey I would love to post your work also.  

So here goes,
My first entry


I started in the beginning... Genesis 

When I prepare to do a page I actually work in a different Bible.  I pray, I read, I ask God to show me what to draw or wait on His inspiration and then let the Holy Spirit work through me.  Sometimes it's just words, other times they are visions, other times it's full drawing with great detail.  

I hope you will join me on my journey.

Bless you.

Kelly Watts

No comments: