Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Being Alone

   Being Alone, what do I think about that?  Can I just say that years ago I would answer this differently you see... then a few more years more and it would once again mean something different... For being alone has peen apart of each stage of my life.  Alone in a family of five on the outside. Alone in a family of three that left me alone.  Alone in the depths of depression and separation.  Alone in this body tearing my quality of life away every day with illness and disease.

In saying this, one thing has been misconceived and that is this; I was never actually alone, and I never will be. 
When I lived on the outside alone, I was comforted; when they left me alone HE was with me; when I felt alone in depression and anxiety HE directed my path to healing; and when I feel alone in the suffering of chronic pain and illness HE always brings joy in the morning!
Though it seems like we are alone in our lives, GOD is always with us.  
HE sees our pain and our suffering. We were never meant to live in it.  One day I know there will be beauty in all the ashes.

For me and you.

Blessings 
Kelly

No comments: