Wednesday, September 27, 2017

I Dreamt...

I dreamt of drinking water
From a glass I could not see
It poured the living Word
Into the very depths of me
It bound love and faithfulness 
All throughout my weary heart
And It's wisdom wrapped 
Around my soul
And turned burnt ash into art.
With the purest of gold 
It filled and it filled
all of my wounded scars,
To the point where I felt weightless
And I flew amongst the stars.
I drank and I drank from
These streams that came 
From what seemed the sky,
But then I saw His hand above
Cradling the water by and by.
HE was renewing me as I slept
And was preparing my heart to fight
Because the day would hold its struggles
So He fed me throughout the night.
HE was watching over his sheep,
And sent His Angels to guard the door
Because that is what The Shepherd does,
Loving us each day more and more.

Blessings 
Kelly






No comments: